Terms and Conditions
The material appearing on this website https://www.marccarriere.net and affiliated pages through this domain (this “Site”), is provided as either information about the 7 Pillars For Creating Amazing Team Leaders courses, mentoring/coaching events, people and stories, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site, Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site. This also applies to any products or services you may purchase through the Site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd ABN 41 136 421 700, a company incorporated in Queensland, Australia.
Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
- Copyright. All materials created by Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd on the Site, unless otherwise stated, are protected by Australian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd.
- Use of the Site. The Site offers coaching practice, programs, courses, information, and services for sale online which provide information and guidance related to businesses and self-help. Any and all information posted on the Site is intended to be used exclusively for educational purposes. Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd is not encouraging you to take any form of action by providing such information, but is simply allowing you to learn about different strategies that may work. You understand that in purchasing these services and perusing through all of the information on the Site, you are doing so at your own risk.
- Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd and Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd on various platforms, help Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
- Use License. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials unless otherwise authorised;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose unless otherwise authorised, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Refunds. There will be no refunds for any Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd coaching services, courses, or products sold on or through the Site once coaching services, courses have commenced, after which all sales of this type are full and final.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Site, even if Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.